Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Spectrum’s website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The term Spectrum or Spectrum Photographic Ltd. or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website. Our registered office is Spectrum Photographic Ltd. 3 Lower Ground Floor Unit, Frederick House, 42 Frederick Place, Brighton, BN1 4EA, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Spectrum Photographic Ltd.
While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Spectrum Photographic Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Spectrum Photographic Ltd. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Spectrum Photographic Ltd (all rights reserved) or the copyright of our clients or photographers who images we use with prior copyright consent.
Any distribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Copyright and production of works produced by Spectrum Photographic Ltd
It is the responsibility of all customers to ensure any material placed with Spectrum is free from any copyright claims and to indemnify us from any such claims.
While every effort will be made, exact colour matching cannot be guaranteed. It is suggested that clients provide a colour guide, without which reproduction will be at our discretion.
All orders are finished by hand and because of this we allow a tolerance of 2mm in each direction. For absolute accuracy we recommend aluminium finishing as this material is sourced cut to size.
While all care will be taken when handling supplied artworks, works are submitted at customers own risk. Spectrum accepts no liability for the replacement or consequential loss arising from the damage or loss of supplied artwork.
We will make every effort to ensure orders are completed within the stated service time but cannot accept liability of consequential losses arising should these not be met.
Goods remain the property of Spectrum until the order is paid in full.
The placing of an order online constitutes acceptance of price shown and liability for the full order value. The placing of an order in house, or online, constitutes acceptance of our terms of business.
Any claims of return or damage to an order, where not damaged in transit, will need to be reported within 24 hours of receiving the goods.
Please notify us on +44 (0) 1273 708222 to report any damage. If unable to get through to a member of staff please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Damaged prints or mounted work needs to be returned to Spectrum in their original state. It is the responsibility of the customer to verify the product, and all accepted claims will be handled with the highest priority.